Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Microblading

(14 Posts)
user1496531890 Tue 06-Jun-17 10:22:17

Anyone had it or can recommend it? Is it painful? And how long did it last for you?

yohoohoo Tue 06-Jun-17 10:37:42

You are numbed a couple of times so you shouldnt feel anything. The healing process is a little painful as your skin goes into natural defence so it feels tight and scabby for a few weeks. Go for it I love mine. But definitely read up here

MadameSzyszkoBohush Tue 06-Jun-17 10:44:12

Is this the eyebrow thing? Sam from Pixiwoo on YouTube had it done and filmed bits of it, there'll be a video of it on her channel if you're interested.

talksensetome Tue 06-Jun-17 11:42:50

I found it slightly painful but not unbearably so. The lady who did mine only numbed it after the initial cuts so it might be worth asking your technician how they do it?

I went back for my top up so couldn't have been too bad!

I love mine, very natural looking.

Lonelynessie Tue 06-Jun-17 12:13:30

Love mine - I had it done with Nez Hasan. I think it's the same place that the Pixiwoo girls went to. I didn't have any pain relief at first and it hurt like hell- then I asked for some cream and it was totally painless. The most difficult thing for me was not getting them wet afterwards. It took about 2hrs to do, but the top up was quick.

Dailystuck71 Tue 06-Jun-17 13:17:00

First couple of sessions were fine. No pain, just slight scratching. Third session was a little sorer to be honest. That would just be due to my eyebrows being more sensitive to it.

Hopefully that's me with three sessions now but will see how the recovery is as it was only done on Saturday. It is really hard keeping them dry for 2 weeks each time though.

user1496531890 Tue 06-Jun-17 14:21:19

I thought you had to keep them dry for 2 hours not 2 weeks!!! That's impossible!

yohoohoo Tue 06-Jun-17 14:42:35

2 weeks at least! It's a nightmare, mine always drop off as well

Dailystuck71 Tue 06-Jun-17 14:48:21

Yes 2 weeks. I have 2 weeks of having a bath when I dip my head back into water to wash it. It's a pain.

Dailystuck71 Tue 06-Jun-17 14:48:47

It's not impossible. It's just tricky.

user1496531890 Tue 06-Jun-17 15:21:59

Yohoo what do you mean they drop off??

Dailystuck71 Tue 06-Jun-17 15:47:32

If you pick the scabs the pigment will come away with it. You need to be really careful.

bobkate Tue 06-Jun-17 16:08:43

I had mine done yesterday and it was a bit 'wincey' at times but not too horrific and I normally have a pretty low pain threshold ( or so the midwife told me whilst I was in labour [cross]. I found showering this morning and washing my hair okay - didn't get them wet...just was very careful to keep my head tilted back and a dry flannel to hand.
Think I'll miss giving my face a good wash over the next 2 weeks, but hopefully it'll be worth it. They are a bit dark at the mo and thicker than I'd normally do them with make up so I'm looking forward to the pigment fade bit as I feel they are a bit obvious at the moment!
I'm also intrigued by the dropping off comment!

bobkate Tue 06-Jun-17 16:09:34

angry not [cross]. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now