Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Make up brushes recommendations please.

(6 Posts)
needastrongone Tue 06-Jun-17 09:18:21

Hi there.

I'm looking to upgrade my make up brushes, all of them really over time but in particular those for eye makeup.

I'm not fussed about budget, I'll pay more if they are worth it but equally happy with budget recommendations.

Any recommendations gratefully received.

Softkitty2 Tue 06-Jun-17 10:54:32

Zoeva, sigma, morphe are all reasonably priced and has a good selection or you can go for mac brushes

needastrongone Tue 06-Jun-17 11:09:24

Thanks Softkitty, I've heard MAC are good, will confess to not knowing the other brands. But that's a good thing, I shall investigate smile

MusicToMyEars800 Tue 06-Jun-17 11:13:10

I mostly use Real Techniques brushes, they are very good and reasonably priced and the body shop do really good make up brushes too, I've started building quite the collection from there grin

SilverHighlights Tue 06-Jun-17 11:14:14

Personally I love Ecotools ones.

Good quality and have short handles so I can get really close to the mirror (damn short sight....).

needastrongone Tue 06-Jun-17 11:25:12

I've seen Real Technique brushes in Boots, but they are fully packaged so I couldn't feel them iyswim? Then you can't figure them out. Small branch though.

Again, Body Shop isn't somewhere I would think of, thanks.

Ecotools too. I am a make up brush novice clearlysmile

I like the Urban Decay brushes too, DD doesn't rate them, so subjective isn't it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: