Talk

Advanced search

An outfit for a snazzy charity event with long sleeves. HELP!

(6 Posts)
redrobinblue Mon 05-Jun-17 18:50:38

I'm currently searching for the perfect outfit to wear to an event mid July. It's a big charity event in Cheshire, however I'd like something with full length sleeves and to reach my ankle. Been looking at maxi dresses (don't think I can pull them off) floaty jumpsuits, and wide leg trousers with tops. But nothing standing out for me. Budget is around £200. I usually shop at Cos/Zara/monki/&a Other Stories etc. I LOVE Cos, but couldn't pull off a full head to toe number of there's, owing to the fact I'm not a size 8 and 5,10!

I'm 5ft5 and a size 12. I've got ginger hair and usually wear a red lipstick, and looking for either something simple or something statement!

PLEASE HELP! Feel like I've trawled the entire internet!

aniceearlynight Mon 05-Jun-17 19:24:47

It's a maxi I know but colour would be great with ginger hair://www.theoutnet.com/en-GB/Shop/Product/Saloni/Mary-flocked-chiffon-gown/728894??

DandelionAndBedrock Mon 05-Jun-17 19:29:19

Have you looked at frock and frill?

redrobinblue Mon 05-Jun-17 20:44:44

@DandelionAndBedrock never heard of them before - trawling their website now! Thank you!

redrobinblue Mon 05-Jun-17 20:45:36

@aniceearlynight that is glorious. Totally my style and £2 under budget - are you an actual stylist?!

aniceearlynight Mon 05-Jun-17 20:54:44

Aw you are so nice Redrobin. Not a stylist but quite good at shopping sometimes (years of practice!). Hope you find something great to wear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now