Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Returns to Jaeger ignores now that store is in administration

(4 Posts)
windygallows Sun 04-Jun-17 08:32:00

Has anyone tried to return an item to Jaeger since they went into administration? They are still trading online but don't seem to be processing returns.

I returned something over 6 weeks ago and have chased and chased to find out if it had been received and when I would be refunded. Most of the time I received so response tinny emails to customer service. Finally last week I had an email saying that the 'administrators were moving all returned items to a new warehouse' which sounds suspiciously like the administrators are holding onto all returns as assets.

Since then I've not had my money back. I've read a few comments online from other users that jaeger now won't honour returns.

Yet they are still selling items online and sending enewsletters about their loyalty club - ridiculous!!

Has anyone had this experience or heard anything??

Anyone else?

windygallows Sun 04-Jun-17 08:33:24

Sorry that's supposed to read 'no response to my emails...'

SoupDragon Sun 04-Jun-17 08:45:51

I think I'd contact my credit card company and see if they would refund me.

windygallows Sun 04-Jun-17 09:03:05

Soup dragon that's a good idea.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: