Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Photo shoot tomorrow - how to look/feel fab???

(3 Posts)
PinkGlitter17 Fri 02-Jun-17 23:27:37

We're going to a photo studio tomorrow for a family portrait session, with my parents, my DCs, and my brother, SIL and baby niece. I am feeling frumpy, knackered, un-stylish. Had a haircut the other day, and now that I've washed it it's gone to pot and I just don't feel like myself. I'm going through separation from H, feel weird without him in the photos, have had 2 high-anxiety days this week, late nights, a mess.

Any tips on how I can gently coax myself into feeling better, and how to look nice and feel comfortable?

PinkGlitter17 Mon 05-Jun-17 18:42:02

It was fine. I'd joined Slimming World 3 weeks before, to try and lose half a stone - but life has got in the way and I've probably put weight ON. The shoot was fine, I felt lovely.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Mon 05-Jun-17 20:32:00

Glad it went well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: