Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

halter neck bra for a GG - some recommendations please (and welcome distraction)

(4 Posts)
bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 01-Jun-17 12:34:30

It has been a shitty week. Had to put our cat to sleep yesterday (his sister died in December we now have no cats), I have had a rotten cold that has turned into a viral cough and feel shitty, the children are devastated about the cat, my Dad died 25 years ago and its his birthday tomorrow... so far so <parp>

But it is my birthday in a couple of weeks, I have a nice day planned - and a new dress that arrived today and fits me (see pic) <yay>

The dress is a halter neck I am too large and weighty of boob 36G-GG to go bra less - so I need to find some nice halterneck bra and possibly some nice pants that are not going to give me VPL (or thrush - I like a nice high cotton ratio 95% min).

So please stylish women of MN help cheer me up with a naice underwear hunt and suggestions / recommendations etc.

Much obliged.

bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 01-Jun-17 12:36:34

Umm that's not my dress - though he does cheer me up ... this is the dress style not the pattern I have it in different fabric.

bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 01-Jun-17 15:23:05

Do high waist high leg knickers exist??

Yewtown Thu 01-Jun-17 16:08:17

Try www.belle-lingerie.co.uk/ or shop.brastop.com/search?w=multiway%20bra for the bra. They are both great prices for larger bras
M& s do cotton lace trimmed high legs
www.marksandspencer.com/2-pack-tummy-control-lace-print-high-leg-knickers/p/p22475999?prevPage=plp&pdpredirect

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now