Advanced search

halter neck bra for a GG - some recommendations please (and welcome distraction)

(4 Posts)
bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 01-Jun-17 12:34:30

It has been a shitty week. Had to put our cat to sleep yesterday (his sister died in December we now have no cats), I have had a rotten cold that has turned into a viral cough and feel shitty, the children are devastated about the cat, my Dad died 25 years ago and its his birthday tomorrow... so far so <parp>

But it is my birthday in a couple of weeks, I have a nice day planned - and a new dress that arrived today and fits me (see pic) <yay>

The dress is a halter neck I am too large and weighty of boob 36G-GG to go bra less - so I need to find some nice halterneck bra and possibly some nice pants that are not going to give me VPL (or thrush - I like a nice high cotton ratio 95% min).

So please stylish women of MN help cheer me up with a naice underwear hunt and suggestions / recommendations etc.

Much obliged.

bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 01-Jun-17 12:36:34

Umm that's not my dress - though he does cheer me up ... this is the dress style not the pattern I have it in different fabric.

bigmouthstrikesagain Thu 01-Jun-17 15:23:05

Do high waist high leg knickers exist??

Yewtown Thu 01-Jun-17 16:08:17

Try or for the bra. They are both great prices for larger bras
M& s do cotton lace trimmed high legs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now