Talk

Advanced search

Just ordered my wedding shoes! Irregular choice!

(23 Posts)
fruityb Thu 01-Jun-17 08:24:47

Aren't they beautiful? I just hope they fit and match! Have my first fitting this weekend so decided to get on with it and order them in.

Nancy91 Thu 01-Jun-17 08:31:14

Wow, love them! I love irregular choice and I'm looking at getting my wedding shoes from them too! Not everyone's cup of tea, but your wedding is all about you, I hope they fit smile

MargaretCabbage Thu 01-Jun-17 08:32:49

They're gorgeous, how exciting! My wedding shoes were Irregular Choice too, I loved them.

fruityb Thu 01-Jun-17 08:35:03

I'm so excited. I decided if I can't have them for my wedding day when can I? I'm not a hugely girly girl but I'm going all out on our wedding lol. I've bought nice make up and jewellery and these will be perfect - my dress is tea length so wanted some special shoes as they'll be on shoe:

fruityb Thu 01-Jun-17 08:35:11

On show lol

MummyPigLovesAppleSauce Thu 01-Jun-17 08:53:58

Can't beat a pair of irregular choice! grin

mynameislolita Thu 01-Jun-17 08:56:33

fruityb Thu 01-Jun-17 08:57:17

Oh my they are gorgeous!! Are they comfy enough? I'll probably kick them off later but I'd like to be able to wear them most of the day.

Nanasueathome Thu 01-Jun-17 08:57:45

Ooohhh
They've opened a shop in Birmingham City centre and although I could never see myself wearing them my daughter absolutely loves them
They do have lovely shoes and they do small girls shoes too
Always go in and have a look around

MummyPigLovesAppleSauce Thu 01-Jun-17 09:01:27

I find the mid height block heels like the Razzle Dazzle, Kajanka and Lazy Rivers really comfy. The higher, more stiletto type heels, like Flick Flack are a bit tight. My wedding shoes were flick flacks and they definitely didn't make it through to the evening!
Yours are gorgeous btw!

fruityb Thu 01-Jun-17 09:04:28

These are Ban Joes. Mid heel as my fiancé is about the same height as me so we didn't want to look silly lol but I didn't want to wear flats as I clomp about and I want to appear graceful at least once!

I think I'll wear them afterwards as well. To be fair even if they don't match I'll probably keep them!

Doobigetta Thu 01-Jun-17 09:13:08

Those are lovely. Might put them on the shortlist for myself...

fruityb Fri 02-Jun-17 16:56:24

I've got them and man they are beautiful!! A bit of a tight squeeze however.... I can't decide whether to return them or persevere and break them in. They fit and my feet go in but they're a bit tight. I think with some wearing round the house they'll flex up some. They're size 8 - my feet are huge since having Ds it would appear!!

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Fri 02-Jun-17 16:59:35

Stick a couple of pairs of thick socks on then the shoes, and blast with a hairdryer for as long as you can stand. Wear them around the house until they are stone cold and then repeat as often as needed to loosen enough. They are stunning.

fruityb Fri 02-Jun-17 17:00:28

Thank you - I can get them on with socks on so that's a good sign! I'll need to flex them up though Ds appears fascinated with the bows so maybe not while he's around lol.

ShutTheFridgeUp Fri 02-Jun-17 17:21:46

MummyPig- I am in love with the red and blue ones!!
I hadn't even considered irregular choice for wedding shoes- safe to say my evening internet browsing now has a purpose!

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Fri 02-Jun-17 17:27:18

Fruity, you can get shoe stretchers...often the older generation own them. Are them some relatives you could ask?

Em308 Fri 02-Jun-17 17:28:27

I find wearing heels a nightmare, they always hurt my feet. But I has coveted many a pair of Irregular Choice shoes - can anyone tell me honestly how comfortable or otherwise are they?

fruityb Fri 02-Jun-17 20:27:18

I'll ask 😊 If not there's always Amazon.

ShortHairFuckYeah Fri 02-Jun-17 20:33:23

Em I had Irregular Choice flats for my wedding, as I can't wear heels at all, too uncomfy. These were just right for standing and dancing in!
This was nearly four years ago but I'm sure they do flats still.

BarnsligRav Fri 02-Jun-17 20:33:59

Also fruity yours are stunning! Perfect for a wedding.

guffaux Fri 02-Jun-17 22:14:24

i'd return them, get a size up and put sheepskin insoles in =perfect look and deep comfort xx

fruityb Fri 02-Jun-17 22:39:36

Unfortunately size 9 doesn't exist! They just need breaking in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now