Talk

Advanced search

Shaving rash?

(11 Posts)
RedandBumpy Tue 30-May-17 22:42:39

Sorry if this is in the wrong place I couldn't figure out where to put it blush

Every time I shave my fanjo I get this awful rash of like little white heads that's so sore even with big cotton granny knickers on! It really puts me off doing it. I exfoliate gently first, apply shaving cream and use a new razor every time but end up with a horrible rash! Any tips to help me?!

RedandBumpy Wed 31-May-17 07:39:49

Shameful bump

BusterGonad Wed 31-May-17 08:01:30

Don't use a razor, get a special electric bikini trimmer. They don't leave it bare but very short and the end to fanjo white heads! I have the Braun one. I've had it for about 10 years and I love it.

WiltingTulip Wed 31-May-17 08:04:15

I'd just get laser. Actual laser not IPL. It's painless and very effective.

RedandBumpy Wed 31-May-17 09:20:41

Sadly IPL is out of my budget. Would love it otherwise!

Bustergonad what bikini trimmer do you use?

Thanks for the replies!

RedandBumpy Wed 31-May-17 09:21:18

Just realised you said Braun one. Sorry, I blame the ridiculous time I got up blush

LiquidCosh Wed 31-May-17 09:25:19

I have exactly the same problem OP and tried the Skin Doctors Ingrow Go from Boots but found it useless. Have you tried hair removal cream?

BusterGonad Wed 31-May-17 09:49:49

OP I lied, it's Remington! Sorry! It's one that you charge, and it has different heads for different lengths, I use it with the shortest head so it literally trims the hair to the shortest it'll can do.

RedandBumpy Wed 31-May-17 10:59:34

Liquidcosh I have but I hate the smell and I'm too nervous to apply it all over blush tempted to get it waxed but after the birth of my daughter I'm too afraid! I've never even looked at my fanjo since blush

Thanks bustergrand will look into it smile

missrabbit23 Wed 31-May-17 12:42:30

Try hot wax Hun it's way less painful then normal was and done quickly. Also the girls who wax have seen it all before no need to be embarrassed we've all got one! Xx

paap1975 Wed 31-May-17 13:20:17

Have you tried an epilator (borrow one if you can to try). Works for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now