Talk

Advanced search

Reason for cancelling hair appointment

(11 Posts)
Summerbreeze1 Tue 30-May-17 10:35:57

Hi I had a rubbish hair cut and colour with a new salon I tried recently it was awful. I told them how unhappy I was and was given an appointment with a senior stylist to try and sort out the cut and colour. I was so relieved that she managed to make it look half decent that I rebooked an appointment with her when they offered it.
Honestly though my hair has never looked so bad it's a horrible colour (meant to have fresh blonde highlights and some chocolate brown low lights) and the style doesn't look like a proper style. Anyway I want to cancel my appointment.
So do I be honest and say not happy and want to cancel or just make an excuse and say growing my hair or something? Sorry long ramble.

OhDearToby Tue 30-May-17 10:37:11

You don't have to give a reason at all.

ClemDanfango Tue 30-May-17 10:38:27

You don't need to give an excuse, just say you'd like to cancel please and if they ask if you want to reschedule just say no thank you.

PurpleDaisies Tue 30-May-17 10:38:40

They did a crap job. Just tell them you weren't happy with your hair and you won't be coming back.

PurpleDaisies Tue 30-May-17 10:39:03

Or just cancel and leave it at that.

Summerbreeze1 Tue 30-May-17 11:04:01

Thank you so much for your replies will do it now.

Summerbreeze1 Tue 30-May-17 11:11:37

Oh well that was easy they couldn't answer so it said leave a message. I just said I wanted to cancel my appointment and if I did decide to make another one I would give them a call.
Yay job done smile

Summerbreeze1 Tue 30-May-17 11:29:44

They're very persistent though - despite the above message - they have left a message for me now to ring them back to reschedule my appointment
hmm

PurpleDaisies Tue 30-May-17 11:33:06

Either keep ignoring or ring and tell them to stop contacting you. If they've got your mobile, block the number.

pasturesgreen Tue 30-May-17 11:39:09

Ignore. Block number. You don't owe these people anything.

ClemDanfango Tue 30-May-17 12:51:40

Yes definitely block the number! Weirdos hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now