Talk

Advanced search

Nice backpack

(9 Posts)
Binkybix Mon 29-May-17 18:57:22

So I'm sick of my ugly backpack for work. It does need to be a back pack as I walk in for 40 minutes.

Does anyone have recommendations? I don't have any fixed ideas and have been aimlessly browsing - it just needs to fit a medium sized laptop on occasion.

Blogwoman Mon 29-May-17 23:06:39

I've got my eye on this www.knomobags.com/uk/reykjavik-tote-backpack-rose.html & this is a brand that people here recommended on a previous thread about work bags

phoolani Mon 29-May-17 23:31:49

Cos do a couple of plain black leather backpacks which are lovely - not sure about the size for a laptop.

phoolani Mon 29-May-17 23:33:21

I also love sandqvist back packs.

ChishandFips33 Tue 30-May-17 00:31:22

I've just been looking at Bearabeara

Haven't seen/felt them in real life but like the shape of some of them

Visconti also do some nice ones

Thesunrising Tue 30-May-17 00:37:15

Kanken are terrifically comfortable and there's a wide range of colours to choose from. They also do a special padded version for laptops.

www.fjallraven.co.uk/kanken-laptop-15-inch

Binkybix Tue 30-May-17 08:48:04

Great - some good options there. I think I'd pay a max of £100 which rules a couple of them out. I like the colour options for the Kankan ones!

BorisTrumpsHair Tue 30-May-17 09:05:48

Kanken!

Mine is 3 years old now. Well used and well tested. Still looking good and going strong. I got it when dd2 stopped using the buggy so it's been thrashed in all the family ways.

Use it for daily walks to Work too

BorisTrumpsHair Tue 30-May-17 09:07:03

I have a MAXI kanken and can carry a picnic for 3 in it. grin

I would get a classic for daily walking use though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now