Talk

Advanced search

Boob job advice

(4 Posts)
user1496075948 Mon 29-May-17 18:07:07

I'd really appreciate advice about this . I've booked in for a second consultation for a boob job and I've been thinking of getting one for years . I am very unhappy with my appearance and would love to feel more curvy and have a cleavage . I'm 5'8" size 8 and 32A/B. The surgeon has recommended 320cc moderate profile silicone implants under the muscle as I would like to get to a D cup . I am terrified of possible complications such as capsular contracture. Also apparent my anatomy means that he would need to lower the fold under my breasts as that is very short and this could put me at rid of "double bubble ". I would love to hear from anyone who could offer advice on this . Thank you !

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 29-May-17 20:44:01

Have you measured using the bra intervention method? Because a d cup is tiny.

I'm a 28 DD/E. Their not huge & I would definitely land on my face if I fell.

LilaBard Mon 29-May-17 20:56:32

Seconding the PP. Of course if you want a boob job that is 100% up to you but I spent years thinking I had no boobs at all - 32/34 AA/A bras. Felt so down going bra shopping and the only choice being the little girls section. Cried more than once. Measured myself properly and now wear a 28E or 30DD. Never thought I would say I had DD boobs! The right size bra will do wonders for your figure and more importantly your confidence. Might be worth looking into before you go down the surgery route?

RhythmAndStealth Tue 30-May-17 02:02:44

Another vote for proper bra measurement. I think you're right to be worried about possible complications to be honest, especially as you need additional work (food lowering).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now