Talk

Advanced search

Tinter Moisturiser recommendations

(12 Posts)
GandolfBold Mon 29-May-17 17:35:36

So I am on the lookout for a tinted moisturiser which will make my skin look lovely and glowing. I currently use Olay BB cream but I am sure its clogging my pores. I used to use No7 but the colour always looked a bit off on me.

So does anyone have any recommendations, something that will make me look glowing and healthy skinned over the summer.

jeaux90 Mon 29-May-17 17:37:15

I like the body shop bb cream. They do two. I use the one for skin that's dry. Gives a nice glow for those "no make up" days grin

Iamastonished Mon 29-May-17 17:38:18

I'm also looking for recommendations

CowParsleyNettle Mon 29-May-17 17:39:03

Laura Mercier.

I'm not on commission, honestly!

I mix in a little of their photo finish foundation if I need more coverage, their oil free one is a better consistency and they have spf 20 built in.

Aartappel Mon 29-May-17 17:43:20

I'm the biggest fan of Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse. Recently switched to that after using Tarte for the longest time and it's just so moisturising and has pretty much the perfect amount of "blurring" for me.

LadyLapsang Mon 29-May-17 17:47:54

Chantecaille Just Skin is really good.

AprilLudgateDwyer Mon 29-May-17 17:49:50

Chanel cc cream is great! Lovely coverage and spf 50. I have quite oily skin and it lasts well without clogging my pores

Lottapianos Mon 29-May-17 17:53:46

I have dry skin and I use the Nivea one. It's great, gives good glow, lasts well, costs about three quid! I much prefer it to Laura Mercier at 8 times the price

FedupNagging Mon 29-May-17 20:24:28

I'm currently using the Bare Mineral's one and really pleased with it.

I went round the beauty counters in John Lewis and Boots and got samples of loads of tinted moisturisers - all the SA's were really lovely and helpful and happy to match up the right colour. The Laura Mercier one mentioned earlier came a very close 2nd.

Rainbowglow Mon 29-May-17 20:28:48

For a slightly fuller coverage but with SPF50 I like IT cosmetics CC cream.

I also like Liz Earle Skin Tint and Bobbi Brown.

sweating Mon 29-May-17 20:29:26

Laura Mercier. I use the original one, not the oil free as the latter is drying on my skin.

It's incredible; a total wonder product. Nothing even comes close (and I tried A LOT of TMs before finding this holy grail).

It's impossible to say this without it sounding like a stealth boast (it isn't), but I get compliments on my skin frequently and it's all down to this stuff.

happydays2017 Mon 29-May-17 21:27:25

Another Laura Mercier fan, gives a lovely dewy glow, I complimented my daughters skin before realising she had swiped mine 😀

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now