Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Strapless Bra's?

(4 Posts)
Violetcharlotte Mon 29-May-17 10:47:22

I'm a bridesmaid at my friends wedding in July, my dress is lovely but the style does dictate a strapless bra is required. I've not had great experiences of these in the past, finding myself with either 'cone shaped boobs' or everything squashed flat by a bra that's like a bandage! Any recommendations would be great, I'm a 34DD and resigned willing to pay up to about £40.

ItsAYesFromMe Mon 29-May-17 17:59:42

I have a great one from Bravissimo. Actually I have 2 as I bought another cos I wear that first one so much it's wearing out! It's the Freya Deco. Doesn't fall down at all and doesn't squash boobs either.

marriednotdead Mon 29-May-17 18:04:18

The Wonderbra one with the built in hands is amazing. Comes up a bit firm so you might need a band looser than usual. House of Fraser have an offer on too smile

ijustwannadance Mon 29-May-17 18:07:13

Yep, wonderbra one is great.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: