Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Boden Ravello - ironing

(8 Posts)
ArieltheMermaid1720 Mon 29-May-17 08:03:46

Just wondering if anyone can confirm if the Boden Ravello needs ironing or if you can get away with hanging to dry?

GU24Mum Mon 29-May-17 08:11:17

I've ironed them (though I iron most things tbh) - but just a quick low heat press. Your post has reminded me that I must see if the out of stock one I wanted earlier is back in, thanks!

autumnboys Mon 29-May-17 08:13:49

I hang to dry - I do try and straighten it up as I do. It would look better for an iron, I expect, but I avoid that particular chore where I can!

snowgirl1 Mon 29-May-17 09:04:14

I've got a few ravello tops and can't I imagine wearing without ironing (but I do iron everything)

WipsGlitter Mon 29-May-17 09:43:22

I've just got one of these delivered. It is so creased from the packaging!!

Ironed it and then hung it up and realised it still needed ironed.

ArieltheMermaid1720 Mon 29-May-17 10:33:14

Thanks all, yes Wips, mine is so unbelievably creased too. I'm not an ironer so I think it will have to go back.

theredjellybean Mon 29-May-17 10:34:50

iron mine....cannot imagine not...do they come in different fabrics ? mine are silk and crease so badly

Rainstartsplay Mon 29-May-17 15:27:39

I iron mine inside out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: