Shaving under arms/legs

(12 Posts)
crazykitten20 Sun 28-May-17 22:27:39

Evening ladies

What do you recommend for the above?

Thank you

flowersflowers

TheWayYouLookTonight Sun 28-May-17 22:31:42

I have a triple-blade razor with replacement blades delivered on subscription from:

www.ffs.co.uk/

It's fab!

AStickInTime Sun 28-May-17 23:10:59

I use Philips electrics shaver for underarms because I use the Lumea IPL treatment. I then use Gillette fusion for my legs, figuring out that men make razors for themselves and probably do a better job than they would for female products. I buy replacement heads on subscribe and save from Amazon.

sphinxster Sun 28-May-17 23:29:57

Waxing for underarms. Hurts like hell the first time but it's life changing (might be exaggerating).

crazykitten20 Mon 29-May-17 08:51:54

Thanks so much everyone ! Do you have to let your hair grow a bit before waxing?

Iamastonished Mon 29-May-17 08:52:44

I epilate.

readyforno2 Mon 29-May-17 08:54:11

The hair doesn't need to be as long as you think. A week growth is enough for me to be waxed.
It's honestly not as painful as you'd imagine. Take a couple of painkillers before you go.

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 29-May-17 09:13:02

Underarm waxing should be done with hot wax ie no paper is needed to remove it. It's less painful than strip wax.

I use a twin blade razor, no moisturising strip because they play havoc with spray tans, from bic.

BeyondThePage Mon 29-May-17 09:15:36

Venus razor, or gillette or.... whatever was cheap on offer but stays sharp.

Fragglez Mon 29-May-17 09:18:13

Cheap men's razors - they are better than the women's ones.

Not the ones with the safety wires, they are crap.

crazykitten20 Mon 29-May-17 11:04:33

So much good advice. Thanks so much!

SuperFlyHigh Mon 29-May-17 12:13:17

I just use a Venus razor but change blades fairly frequently. Don't get the ones with moisturising strips (like wax) they're useless!

I don't wax (apart from bikini line) as I don't like letting the hair grow long or the pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now