Talk

Advanced search

Printed A-line skirt?

(12 Posts)
neveradullmoment99 Sun 28-May-17 15:14:38

Would love a skirt with a lovely print that is A-line and falls to just above the knee. I used to rely on websites like white stuff but their prints and styles are just awful. Not sure what has happened their. I can't seem to find anything that i like and when i do the shape is wrong and the length is too long. I am looking for something thats about 20 inches. Not even boden seems to have anything nice. Anyone bought a lovely skirt thats not too £££ and just about that length?

TooManyButtons Sun 28-May-17 15:17:36

Mistral have some nice skirts, they remind me of what what White Stuff used to be!

neveradullmoment99 Sun 28-May-17 15:22:15

Thanks. Forgot about Mistral. Will check it out smile

LadyRoseate Sun 28-May-17 15:30:43

Ebay is great for tracking down old styles that a shop no longer does. Try looking for Boden, White Stuff, Seasalt etc. skirts on there.

thedevilinablackdress Sun 28-May-17 16:53:24

Cath Kidston? Usually have a-line skirts in and prints ranging from spotty ( which I can manage) to more exciting things with cowboys and ducks.

rainbowpie Sun 28-May-17 17:36:31

Following for ideas. I have some lovely bits from White Stuff but they've been naff for years. Mantaray at Debenhams have a few nice prints?

Nocarbsorsugar Sun 28-May-17 18:22:34

Get Cutie. Handmade in the UK. Has a range of prints from bonkers to safe florals.

SpeakerOfTheHouse Sun 28-May-17 18:45:44

A second vote for Mistral neveradullmoment99 here

Intransige Sun 28-May-17 18:47:12

Seasalt do that kind of skirt.

CK had a brilliant horse print one recently. Not tried it on though - their stuff sometimes has too much fabric.

A1Sharon Mon 29-May-17 10:47:54

Those Mistral dresses are lovely but very short? Only 94/95cm. I'm 5'8", has anyone any idea where they come up?

SpeakerOfTheHouse Mon 29-May-17 20:45:38

They do some in a longer length if you're tall, i'm 5'9 and have bought some in the xmas sale which come to my knee.. but they do have a mix - worth asking them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now