Talk

Advanced search

Cross between trainer socks and footsies?

(9 Posts)
trinity0097 Sun 28-May-17 07:21:01

I have trainer socks which are fine with proper shoes that come up to you ankle area, I have footsies which are fine for ballet pump style which only come up as far as the top of your toes, but is there a sock type thing that comes up half-way up your foot for shoes that are more substantial than ballet pumps but not as substantial as trainers?

SunFinished Sun 28-May-17 07:22:07

I found some like that in the men's dept at primark by accident.
Black and white colours and exactly what you describe.

ThisIsNotARealAvo Sun 28-May-17 07:22:59

Yes, you get them from primark and they are called something like trainer liners or shoe liners. They come one a card like the ballet pump ones but they come up your foot like you want.

GwendolynMary Sun 28-May-17 07:23:52

I found some like that at Uniqlo, in a 3-pack.

QueenofLouisiana Sun 28-May-17 07:25:28

Sainsburys do some. Three pairs in a pack, invisible under Supergas.

SoupDragon Sun 28-May-17 07:27:14

I found some like that in the men's dept at primark by accident.

Exactly what I was going to say.

mistermagpie Sun 28-May-17 07:59:27

Ditto trainer liners from primark. I wear them with converse where I don't want bare feet but don't want an obvious sock. The trainer liners are also really thin so work well with converse etc.

SesameSparkle Sun 28-May-17 08:49:09

I've bought a selection from uniqlo and tkmaxx.

trinity0097 Sun 28-May-17 16:01:39

Just got back from work and sainsburys and spotted some in sainsburys, a store I don't usually go to, 'no show trainer liners' - perfect, put a pair on as soon as I got home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now