Talk

Advanced search

Bra advice needed - narrow shoulders

(4 Posts)
Brandnewbrighttomorrow Sat 27-May-17 23:17:39

Went to Rigby and Peller a couple of years ago and got a couple of lovely Marie Jo Avero bras - 34F, they are a great fit on the back and cup but the straps slide off as i have narrow shoulders. I've tried the freya deco but find them a bit too rigid and press hard on my breastbone. Apparently according to the fitter i have shallow breasts confused I like a narrow bit inbetween the boobs at the front and prefer a moulded cup. I'd just like one that stays put on my shoulders, any suggestions?

marriednotdead Sun 28-May-17 00:47:51

Gossard bras tend to be quite shallow, maybe try the superboost or glossy range. There is a non wired version of the Freya Deco which consequently lays flatter and doesn't dig.

C0RAL Sun 28-May-17 01:10:54

I have narrow shoulders and don't get on with Freya and Fantasie wires, panache and cleo are better for me.

Also balconettes seem to have the strap set more close together than plunge bras like the deco.

PerspicaciaTick Sun 28-May-17 01:17:12

Could you find a good multi-way design and configure the straps so they cross at the back?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now