Talk

Advanced search

Swimsuit recommendations please

(6 Posts)
ImperfectTents Sat 27-May-17 08:43:15

I have an ancient landsend swimsuit that has reached the end of its life. Caught sight of myself with lumpy misshapen boob pads and decided it's time to move on. I like halterneck , boob support (modest sized e cups that required upholstery). I actually swim so has to be practical. Current lands end ones all have silly skirts or funny patterns. I don't know where to start so recommendations would be v welcome. Tia

LokisLover Sat 27-May-17 09:16:13

I love seafolly swimwear, great material and patterns. I'm tall and usually a 10 but have sized up.

It is expensive but brandalley have a sale at the moment. They do different size cups on some styles.
The only problem with brandalley though is you can't return it if it's not a good fit.
Asos stock their stuff too.

LokisLover Sat 27-May-17 09:17:07

www.brandalley.co.uk/private-sales/seafolly.html

BikeRunSki Sat 27-May-17 09:32:23

I'm also an E cup and do proper swimming, and really like the Speedo Clipback swimsuit.

AuntieStella Sat 27-May-17 09:42:04

These ones might be suitable?

A zoggs multistrap, a zoggs halter or a speedo halter:

www.simplyswim.com/departments/WomensSwimwear.aspx?gclid=COzhm5XWj9QCFW0R0wodrusK3g&State=Style&Style=Halter

(Keyboard anted to change 'zoggs' to 'soggy' which would have been pretty unappetising!)

ImperfectTents Sat 27-May-17 19:56:43

Thank you. They all look great. Seafolly is tempting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now