Talk

Advanced search

comfy travel clothes that aren't trousers

(10 Posts)
poppym12 Fri 26-May-17 19:02:22

Going away for a few days, shorthaul flight. Very warm there as it is here. I usually travel in trousers but I'm not fancying that at the moment. Suggest comfy but cool travel attire please.

MaybeDoctor Fri 26-May-17 19:05:34

Straightish jersey maxi dress? Nothing too flowing.

Personally I always like to go for something I could escape in!

BikeRunSki Fri 26-May-17 19:06:37

I'm currently wearing a striped version of this jersey skirt that I bought last summer. I'd definitely travel in it. I might buy the one in the link too.

Nancy91 Fri 26-May-17 19:11:43

Playsuit? Bit annoying if you need a wee though, so maybe a maxi dress would be best

specialsubject Fri 26-May-17 19:13:48

Not a dress unless you are an alien that never sweats. Washable tops, light loose cotton skirt.

poppym12 Fri 26-May-17 19:21:06

I'm afraid me in a playsuit would cause fellow travellers much distress nancy grin

I don't have much inbetween stuff really. Ive got a hideous amount of clothes but mainly jeans and shorter summery clothes. Realised I've gained a bit of weight too so that rules out some things for now.

I like that skirt but I travel on sunday blush and a straightish jersey dress sounds ideal. Any links maybe?

poppym12 Fri 26-May-17 19:46:59

Alas special, I am currently at that stage in life when I sometimes think I may actually set on fire rather than just sweat.

MaybeDoctor Sat 27-May-17 14:43:36

Joules for the maxi dress?

Mamia15 Sat 27-May-17 15:35:24

H&M have pencil jersey skirts which come to below your knees - very comfortable.

Poisongirl81 Sat 27-May-17 18:19:39

I have a jersey jumpsuit I wear on the plane

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now