Talk

Advanced search

Long bob for fine hair yes or no?

(7 Posts)
Smallangryplanet Fri 26-May-17 10:22:56

I have very fine nana hair and in my chubby 40s have finally found what works for me. I blow dry, straighten and apply dry shampoo/volumising powder. On the plus side, it's in good condition and grows very fast.

I've always wanted a bob. I'm also busy and although my hair looks better on the first day, I'm finally able to leave two days between washes by wearing it up for work.

I know I'm not going to look like this but I love the cut. Does anyone with fine hair manage to make a bob look good and fit it in with busy mornings?

MrsBadger Fri 26-May-17 10:36:47

If you already have time to blow dry, straighten and apply product then you've def got time to maintain a bob.

(I am too lazy so I have embraced my natural wild tangles beachy waves)

Smallangryplanet Fri 26-May-17 10:51:13

That's the problem, I do that the night before. I could blow dry it day one at a push, I leave at 06:45. I don't want to style it every day. Nuts

Welshcake77 Fri 26-May-17 11:58:12

I have a very similar cut and fine hair. It works really well with my hair type but honestly only looks good when freshly washed and blow dried. So I do that one morning then the next day I put it up. TMI but I sweat a lot at night so if i washed and dried it at night then slept on it it wouldn't look great. But you might be ok with a bit of dry shampoo

DonkeyOaty Fri 26-May-17 12:02:46

You would look ace with a Rachel.

sohelpmegoad Fri 26-May-17 15:27:41

I have a long bob and fine hair, it takes me less than 5 minutes in the morning to dry it, and I wash it every day, I don't straighten it as I don't need to.
I find its an easy style to wear as I can put it up if I need to

Smallangryplanet Fri 26-May-17 16:59:31

I suppose it's fine and thin so doesn't take too long to dry. I need to check pinterest out to see if I can find easy styles to pin it up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now