Talk

Advanced search

Girls' sandals for narrow feet

(14 Posts)
tethersend Thu 25-May-17 18:58:22

Every year it's the same. I'm losing the will to live.

All the sandals flap around on 8yo DD's feet.

Any recommendations for comfy narrow sandals for everyday use would be gratefully received.

She's a size 1/1.5

Thanks

CinderellasBroom Thu 25-May-17 19:10:13

I've sorted by narrow fit on these:
Happy Little Soles sandals sorted for narrow and girls

But actually, when they say narrow they really mean it, so some of the medium ones are also OK on narrow-footed dd2.

tethersend Thu 25-May-17 19:36:13

Thank you smile

Although I can't persuade DD to wear any of those. She's discovered fashion 😫

CinderellasBroom Thu 25-May-17 19:39:33

Ah, my 8yo is still all about comfort.

tethersend Thu 25-May-17 19:43:16

Wish mine was! DD2 has feet like a docker and would wear anything as long as it was comfortable. Sadly DD1 treads a different path grin

She loves these but they are eye wateringly expensive and I have no idea how wide they are.

tethersend Thu 25-May-17 19:45:10

Oh my god, they're not even leather! £45!

Jellymane Thu 25-May-17 19:58:20

We've had some luck with Ricosta sandals for DD aged 9 with size 4 C-D feet. Similar price point to the Geox but all leather as far as I know! You can sometimes find them a bit cheaper on ebay/Amazon.

tethersend Thu 25-May-17 20:49:53

Thank you, will look smile

limecordial Sun 18-Jun-17 17:44:29

This. Have tried dozens. The nice ones are either too short but the right width or the right length but too wide. Need something that looks good but that she can walk miles in. Run out of ideas and losing the will too

MissMatchedClaws Sun 18-Jun-17 17:50:51

Surprisingly Next has been good for skinny footed DD1 (size2). Before that we were going to Ricosta, Ecco, Richter. All cost a fortune. Funniest were Doodles, which looked about as wide as they were long on her feet...

Shesaysso Sun 18-Jun-17 17:56:36

We found Zara a pretty good fit for my slim footed DD.

InglouriousBasterd Sun 18-Jun-17 19:53:01

My DD has this problem - found H&M ones this year are really narrow, perfect fit.

Thisismynewname123 Mon 19-Jun-17 11:09:15

Birkenstock do a range for narrow feet. They're the only ones my DD can wear. Got them fitted in John Lewis to find the right size, then bought them for a bit cheaper from Amazon.
www.birkenstock.com/gb/sandals/girls/strappy-sandals/

Theycalledmethewildrose Mon 19-Jun-17 14:29:28

Saltwater sharks are narrow. My DC has narrow feet and I have returned so many shoes and sandals but this style is comfortable.!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now