Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Bombshell/Katya Wildman recommendation

(2 Posts)
Teaandsymphony Thu 25-May-17 14:02:53

This is a follow up to my 'My 40th birthday party HELP ME!' thread from a few weeks ago. First off a massive thanks to everyone who posted. I had a look at a few of the dresses but in the end I bought the dress (actually two and I want more blush) from Bombshell. I'd never heard of it before but wierdly the HQ is close to me so I went in and tried some on this week.

I've never had such amazing customer service. Katya was there and was so relaxed and helpful with suggestions which was great given I struggle with clothes shopping. I tried on quite a few dresses (she even let me try on the one she was wearing as she didn't have one in stock!) and honestly I feel like a million bucks in these 2 dresses I've chosen. They are great quality, soooo flattering, were delivered promptly and I'm basically a very happy customer. If anyone is looking to invest in a beautiful dress I can't recommend Bombshell highly enough.

mydietstartsmonday Mon 14-May-18 13:51:57

I am just waiting for my 3rd Bombshell dress to arrive, there are at least 3 others I want.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: