Talk

Advanced search

Would you order from this website?

(17 Posts)
donners312 Thu 25-May-17 13:17:03

www.shein.co.uk/Tops-c-1766.html

It came up on my FB feed but they look like quite nice tops but i have never ordered anything online from a website i don't know before.

What do you think?

Maudlinmaud Thu 25-May-17 13:21:43

I agree some nice items. I have never heard of them but just had a look on trust pilot, the reviews are not great. Have a look yourself and then consider.

donners312 Thu 25-May-17 13:34:24

oh thanks i didn't know you could check like that.

Iamblossom Thu 25-May-17 14:38:38

I am awaiting my order of 4 tops. I paid via PayPal.

What have you ordered out of interest?

I'll let you know when they arrive....

BusterGonad Thu 25-May-17 15:01:07

I've heard the clothes don't look like the pictures, but please don't take my word for it, I could be wrong!

BusterGonad Thu 25-May-17 15:01:43

I think I got that information from the comments below the adverts on Facebook!

sweetheart Thu 25-May-17 16:39:00

There is a few bits on there I'd like to order so would be interested to hear from people that have too - also anyone who's done returns.

DianaT1969 Thu 25-May-17 16:59:18

I wouldn't order from them because there is no company address. Looks like everything is shipped from China. Clever to claim warehouses in Europe and USA with a large arrow on a map but no address. That's meaningless.
They (strangely) take several days to process the order, then several more before dispatching. confusedThat means they don't hold the stock, or they're saying that to camouflage a really long shipping time from China. If Asos took 8 working days just to dispatch an order they'd be out of business.
Generally, these non- accountable Chinese websites are known for not supplying as per the photo and small sizing.

CantChoose Thu 25-May-17 21:39:29

I saw this on my fb too and thought some of the items looked lovely but agree the site looks a bit dodgy so I didn't order. Watching with interest though!

Jmangel Thu 25-May-17 22:06:05

I love Shein and been using them for around 2 years now. They are very reliable - never had a problem with an order - just have to wait around 3 weeks. Sizes are very small - I wouldn't order if you are over 5 Ft 6 and or more than size 12..
Most items ordered are gorgeous - thick material etc and always get comments. I've had a few mistakes more down to my body shape rather than garment itself.
Just had a delivery today actually - 5 gorgeous tops for less than £50 - ruffles, lace etc. Not everyone cup of tea, but right up my street!

Jmangel Thu 25-May-17 22:08:15

I've never done a return but I did have a problem with a white top once that had a stain on it - it wouldn't wash out so I emailed them and they refunded the cost of it but said don't worry about sending it back. Very good customer service.

BusterGonad Fri 26-May-17 08:28:26

That's good to hear JMangle.

Iamblossom Fri 26-May-17 11:13:17

I have just had these delivered (took a week and a half which I think is fine) and they are all lovely:

Flower Top

Watermelon TShirt

Bird Mesh Top

Bought this in red and green

I bought large in the t-shirts , but small in the others. I am an 8-10

Jmangel Fri 26-May-17 13:17:21

Lamblossom, I have that v neck belt top in red - it's fab with skinnies.

Iamblossom Fri 26-May-17 13:56:51

Yes brilliant! And leopard print flats!

usefultoken Fri 26-May-17 14:03:40

I've not ordered from this site but I've used others like it, where stuff is shipped straight from China. The stuff takes a long time to come but it does come. The quality and style is great, I have 3 lovely dresses that are my wardrobe staples atm. Bit a pita if you need to send anything back and you pay postage. So a risk bit possibly worth it!

donners312 Thu 01-Jun-17 20:29:28

thanks for all these comments and looks like you've ordered great stuff - think i may be too big though by the look of it as i am a good size 14 and q big busted. thanks for all comments though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now