Talk

Advanced search

Fit flop flip flops

(11 Posts)
rubblesrules Thu 25-May-17 11:27:08

Anyone tried these? Are they more comfy than standard flip flops? Thank you!

OddMollie Thu 25-May-17 11:37:45

Do you mean the new Havaianas style ones, as opposed to the ones that have been around for a while? I bought some (Havaianas style with plastic thong - am I imagining that's what it's actually called? blush) and I'd say that while the sole is much more comfortable and supportive than ordinary flip flops they've made the toe post too hard and thick, so I'm struggling with them a bit. I'm a seasoned flip flop wearer so I'm hoping that this is just my winter feet readjusting to the feeling of a toe post, but I'm not convinced. I wish they were made of softer, squashier plastic.

takethree Thu 25-May-17 11:53:17

I had PF last spring, possibly caused by wearing flat flip-flops. My physio told me to try Flitflops and I'm converted.
They are fugly, my teens tried to ban me wearing them, but so comfy.
I'd recommend.

missyB1 Thu 25-May-17 11:55:47

I love mine they are definitely more comfortable than a standard flip flop. Ive always worn flip flops but last year I treated myself to the fit flop ones, I am now a complete convert!

Moresaltedcaramel Thu 25-May-17 12:01:31

I can walk for miles in fitflops. Very comfy. I have at least 6 pairs and 2 pairs of fitflop boots. I can't wear their slides tho - not comfortable at all.

pleasestopsnoring Thu 25-May-17 12:02:40

Are these the ones you mean? Have been looking at them as a possible alternative to birkenstocks which I live in during the summer due to PF

OddMollie Thu 25-May-17 13:25:32

Those are the ones I was talking about please. I've been wearing FitFlops for years because of previous PF (now mostly gone, interestingly) but I hated the look of them so was excited when I saw they'd done some that were much less distinctively FitFlop. I see that the reviews are good so it must just be my feet!

rubblesrules Thu 25-May-17 14:18:42

Pleasestopsnoring yes those are the ones! I think I might give them a try. I wear havs from May-September but the flatness just isn't good for my feet...

hettie Thu 25-May-17 19:26:32

Just bought a pair today. They stem comfyish for fitflops. Good level of squish, had to buy a size up though....

rubblesrules Thu 25-May-17 20:22:56

Ooh which ones did you go for?

ShotsFired Thu 25-May-17 20:27:59

I would hate to annoy anyone who has just bought, but just received an email offering 25% off till Monday - CBHOL25 at www.cloggs.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now