Talk

Advanced search

Which bras are similar to Curvy Kate balconettes?

(12 Posts)
NewPantsforaNewYear Thu 25-May-17 10:41:36

I'm looking for a nude bra for summer.

I usually wear Curvy Kate Princess or Dreamcatcher (bizarre name for a bra!) but don't think they're smooth enough to wear under something thin. Can anyone suggest something similar?

These seem to be a style that suits me, although the straps are a fraction wide but I think that's what you get with a balconette. Happy to be advised differently.

NewPantsforaNewYear Thu 25-May-17 22:17:32

Anyone?

Woodling Thu 25-May-17 22:25:48

Freya do a good range of balcony bras including smoother options. Ultimo too. And I've had some smooth balcony bras from Bravissimo but their sizing is very off so you need to take time in the shop

Woodling Thu 25-May-17 23:01:11

I should say I also wear Curvy Kate :-)

Ollivander84 Thu 25-May-17 23:14:44

Curvy Kate smoothie or daily dream?

NewPantsforaNewYear Fri 26-May-17 08:34:40

Thanks Woodling. I'll start with a look at Freya, although I think I did try one a while back and didn't keep it.
Can't get to a Bravissimo unfortunately.

NewPantsforaNewYear Fri 26-May-17 08:37:13

Sorry Ollivander, didn't see your post. Will have a look at those Curvy Kates too. Haven't noticed their more sensible options.

Aridane Fri 26-May-17 08:46:37

Cleo - they're a 'younger ' line of Panache, I think, and have that lovely rounded and well supported style Curvy Kate has

Aridane Fri 26-May-17 08:48:06

PS Don't like Bravissimo own brand range - wrong shape

margaritasbythesea Fri 26-May-17 08:55:36

I wear Curvy Kate and the Cleo Juna suits me too. You can get them at site called My Curves and Me. It's a Panache outlet.

NewPantsforaNewYear Fri 26-May-17 18:20:36

Thanks everyone. Had a quick look on Brastop and Figleaves this morning but got a bit I overwhelmed.
Will try in a more focussed way later.

WomblingThree Fri 26-May-17 19:12:55

Debenhams own make are quite good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now