Talk

Advanced search

Decent summer nursing clothes

(6 Posts)
Marzipanmodelling Wed 24-May-17 23:18:42

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to buy cheapish nursing summer tops/dresses? Previous DCs born in winter so have nothing for feeding 2 week old DS and need comfy/practical things. Thanks

Penguin13 Thu 25-May-17 08:35:39

If you are on fb Marzipan I can recommend joining 'Can I breastfeed in it? UK' for ideas. Loads of recommendations on there for both regular and nursing - specific clothing and they have a sister selling-page for breastfeeding friendly clothes too. I don't think I can link as you need to request to join but should come up easily on fb search.

n0ne Thu 25-May-17 08:38:44

H&M have loads of basic vests and t-shirts

Marzipanmodelling Thu 25-May-17 09:44:21

Thank you Penguin I'll have a look on there.
Thanks for the H&M tip

MugwumpSupreme Thu 25-May-17 10:33:56

Second H&M, their nursing t-shirts are really good for feeding discretely without multiple tops and having to pull bits up/down.

MugwumpSupreme Thu 25-May-17 10:35:04

A lot of stores also have them in so you can try them on. The maternity section is usually with kids clothes not women's. They're one if the few high street shops that actually stick them rather than just being online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now