Talk

Advanced search

Best t-shirt bras?

(10 Posts)
MaQueen Wed 24-May-17 14:11:45

Have decided to ditch all my fancy balcony bras because now think they make me look like bleddy Nell Gywnn.

Am after some nice, supportive t-shirt bras that give some lift, but not so much that your boobs are under your chin.

Ta smile

dreamingofsun Wed 24-May-17 16:32:38

i got mine from john lewis. i booked a session with this nice lady who told me what size i was......a bit way off what i had been wearing

NotYoda Wed 24-May-17 16:43:19

M&S for me

The one that has quite a full cup
I have them in white, beige and black-with-purple edge

I was also way off what I thought I should be wearing, and only found out when I tried on the most comfy bra I'd ever worn, but that was on the wrong hanger. It was a band size smaller, and 3 cup sizes bigger!!!

NotYoda Wed 24-May-17 16:49:54

Like this one

It's not exactly the same, but it has the same cup shape and cottony material

MaQueen Wed 24-May-17 16:59:17

That looks perfect Yoda but it only goes up to a DD and I'm an F cup. But that's the sort of thing I'm after, though not sure about padding (it's the last thing I need).

NotYoda Wed 24-May-17 16:59:52

grin

NotYoda Wed 24-May-17 17:01:08

That's the thing though. I think you might find all T shirt bras have a layer of foam to hide the nippular area

MaQueen Wed 24-May-17 17:09:45

Ah, yes...good point confused

violetgrey Wed 24-May-17 17:10:20

Victoria's Secret Body Demi Bra. Not the prettiest bra but perfect t shirt bra for me. I have it in black and nude.

www.victoriassecret.com/bras/body-by-victoria-collection/demi-bra-body-by-victoria?ProductID=335145&CatalogueType=OLS

MaQueen Wed 24-May-17 17:22:45

That looks nice, but doesn't come in a big enough cup size sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now