Talk

Advanced search

Bag big enough to keep a water bottle in

(5 Posts)
rightknockered Tue 23-May-17 15:37:08

but not a huge tote.
Ideally would like to put other daily guff in it
Ideally in an organised fashion, not just a duffle type that everything gets chucked in.
Please help me!

rightknockered Tue 23-May-17 15:38:38

Sorry, almost forgot
My budget is around £200. I don't like a lot of hardware and prefer cross-body and secure fastenings, such as zips rather than magnets

Fruityflapjack Thu 25-May-17 16:11:55

I always carry around quite a large bottle of water and I've found the kilpling defea bag excellent to accommodate along with all the other bits and pieces I carry. It has handles and is cross body. It's more of a casual bag though I think so if you need something a bit smarter it won't fit the bill.

MightyMunki Thu 25-May-17 17:22:00

I'm looking for similar, was eyeing this up but the lack of compartments has put me off a bit. Worth checking HoF out tho as they have up to 30% off some styles.

www.houseoffraser.co.uk/bags-and-luggage/dickins-and-jones-eve-bucket-crossbody/d718741.pd#251931808

whitesklyer Thu 25-May-17 17:34:56

what about this lovely or bit plain? or a tad over budget - wish I had £200 to spend on a handbag - lucky suck grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now