Talk

Advanced search

Permanently red nose

(5 Posts)
ahatlikeprincessmarina Tue 23-May-17 15:22:07

I've kind of just realised recently that my nose is pink pretty much all the time! No idea why, it's not particularly sunny where I am and I'm not a lush either grin

What's a good covering cream for this - guessing it would contain a blue or green colour to counteract the pinkness? And I'd only be putting the cream on - not underneath foundation or powder or anything, as I don't wear any. Nose correction only required! grin Thanks

applepineapple Tue 23-May-17 15:41:45

I haven't used it myself but I've heard good things about the Avene Redness Relief Cream. It has a green tint which will help counteract the red smile

http://www.escentual.com/avene/avene0093/

Rockaby Tue 23-May-17 16:10:16

Could it be rosacea op? I only ask because my (teetotal, cold country dwelling) grandma gets this, and it's due to rosacea. I also have rosacea but it's more red spots on my cheeks than red nose.

ItsAYesFromMe Tue 23-May-17 16:20:38

Try Kalme Chameleon Concealer. It goes on green and then colour corrects to yellow. It blends really well and it also treats the redness at the same time. I've just bought my 3rd bottle.

ahatlikeprincessmarina Wed 24-May-17 10:01:18

Thanks for the tips, will def try one of these! It's definitely not rosacea, no spots and my cheeks are pale and ghostly as usual (!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now