Advanced search

Boring thread alert. If you wear a rash vest on hols

(9 Posts)
JohnCheese Fri 19-May-17 14:47:45

where do you buy it?

Finding it difficult to find one . I'm sort of prepared to put up with the horrible-ness of them. If I could find one. It's only for swimming.

I did find one in J Crew for £100 and more.

Any ideas??

SnowBallsAreHere Fri 19-May-17 14:52:22

mountain warehouse
Lands end

PatriciaHolm Fri 19-May-17 14:56:28


TodaysFishIsTroutALaCreme Fri 19-May-17 14:57:27

Loads of nice ones on amazon.

I wear rashies and board shorts all the time on my hols.

TodaysFishIsTroutALaCreme Fri 19-May-17 14:58:12

ErrolTheDragon Fri 19-May-17 15:05:32

You've reminded me I need to get a new one, DD has appropriated mine. I was having to wear her old Neilson kids club ones under my wetsuit last year, but this summer going on another Neilson holiday I really can't do that!grin loads on the net either from amazon or the many companies which sell wetsuits etc.

Finding nice boardies is harder IMO.

TheHodgeoftheHedge Fri 19-May-17 15:08:58

Next actually has some cute ones now

specialsubject Fri 19-May-17 15:12:12

They should cost under £20. Watch for design stupidities (black, silly logos that come off, white as goes yellow in pools). Take off out of the water, replace with dry t shirt to a avoid wind chill. Rinse out salt to avoid chafing.

JohnCheese Fri 19-May-17 15:29:38

Oh fantastic! Thanks so much.

Quite like the amazon one. Will get to it and order. Never thought of Mountain Warehouse, there's one close enough. T'interweb is handy tho.

I wonder who spends >£100 on a rash vest <idle rumination>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: