Talk

Advanced search

Bed head by Tigi

(6 Posts)
winkywinkola Thu 18-May-17 13:38:03

My hair is like shredded wheat. My new hairdresser is amazed how dry and generally crapola it is.

I've just bought the shine shampoo and conditioner for £15 on Amazon. It was £24.99 in TK Maxx. She recommended it.

Is it much cop?

i use one of the bedhead shampoos and conditioners, i think its the urban antidotes one, the level one in the green bottle. i find it really good, it makes my hair really soft and manageable. i won't use anything else now as it's the best i've found for my hair

nextchapterplease Thu 18-May-17 18:41:26

Yep another fan here! Been using various ones from the range for years - just ordered urban antidotes 2 today from Amazon!

thethoughtfox Thu 18-May-17 19:49:46

The Brunette Goddess smells like caramel. The Blonde one leaves your hair all swooshy but both types are quite heavy: good for dry hair and by the second day, my hair feels a bit limp.

CantChoose Thu 18-May-17 22:47:53

I use the oatmeal and honey. Absolutely love it. I splashed out on some expensive Redken and it's nowhere near as good.

EnidButton Thu 18-May-17 23:18:14

I'm not that impressed with the Redken shampoo and conditioner either that I spent a silly amount on. The heatcure masks are pretty good and I like the cleansing cream but otherwise I've had better results from £5 ones tbh.

I really like the sound of caramel smelling hair! Is the shampoo or conditioner or both that you think
Is too heavy thoughtfox?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now