Talk

Advanced search

Arbonne

(11 Posts)
winkywinkola Wed 17-May-17 23:47:26

Anyone used it?

A mother at my dcs school sells it. Her skin is lovely. I'm tempted to try it out.

namechange20050 Wed 17-May-17 23:50:09

It's a pyramid scheme.

Dailystuck71 Thu 18-May-17 06:00:55

They don't go away. I had to block the woman on my phone and hide at work more than once. It's a pyramid. Better quality stuff out there.

winkywinkola Thu 18-May-17 06:53:47

I know it's a pyramid scheme. But one can just buy the products without getting involved in that nonsense.

I wanted to know more about the product quality.

tatohead Thu 18-May-17 06:56:20

You can't just buy the product, they'll go on and on and on at you until you start selling for them. I have a friend who has been utterly brainwashed by it and I've had to cut all contact as a result. Caroline Hirons routine is a better bet.

LobsterQuadrille Thu 18-May-17 07:38:28

I think the quality is ok - a good friend of mine sells it and knows absolutely that I will not get involved. I have lots of samples and yes, they are nice but pricey for the full sized versions, which I have never bought. I support her sometimes when she does her sales pitch evenings.

Likeaninjanow Thu 18-May-17 07:44:15

I bought a moisturiser, and it made all the skin peel off. This was after being subjected to a lecture about how mothers (not fathers though) need to be at home for their kids. She insisted I should be resigning from my career and selling this stuff. Eh...no thanks, you know nothing about me.

Frazzled2207 Thu 18-May-17 08:03:28

My friend sells it and is not pushy at all so they're not all like that. I have bought a couple of things, I like it but my friend has admitted that not all skin types suit it.

SaveFerris1 Thu 18-May-17 08:14:23

I have a non pushy friend who sells it. I love the mascara but the face creams made me come out in blotches. Another friend uses the cream and thinks it's the best thing ever and her skin is really lovely. They give free samples to try. I only like it though as my friend does not push it on you. Wouldn't be interested if she was trying to sign me up!

beekeeper17 Thu 18-May-17 08:24:35

They have some nice stuff, I've bought a few things from a friend (who isn't pushy with selling it at all). I like the sea salt body scrub. However, recently I've stopped spending a lot of money on beauty products as I think you can actually get very good quality products for much less money, and I really don't notice the difference at all, apart from in my wallet!

YouOKHun Mon 22-May-17 15:49:33

Buying Arbonne allows the social cancer of MLM to continue. The products are overpriced for what they are and the main purpose is to recruit people into the scheme. Once in most people fail but a few do well on the backs of those that fail. Have a look at Timeless Vie and MLMbotwatch blogs and FB pages - there's a few reports there about Arbonne and the lengths they go to to shaft people.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now