Talk

Advanced search

Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx - is it worth the money?

(3 Posts)
CainDinglesLeatherJacket Wed 17-May-17 23:06:08

In my beauty advent calendar, I received a sample of Lancôme's Absolue Premium Bx face moisturiser with SPF 15. I've used it on and off since then and absolutely love the smell, texture, and effect it has on my skin.

Since I'm now almost finished the pot, I decided to see how much a full size pot would cost. When I saw that it's £120 for 50ml, I could have cried - that's a LOT of money for me (and most people!).

I'm only in my early 20s, and most of the reviewers online seem to be over 40, but what they all seem to say is that their skin looks years younger because of prolonged use of the product. I really do love it and enjoy using it, but I just can't decide whether or not it's worth the money.

Has anyone on here used this moisturiser, and was it worth the money? Or, perhaps, is there a cheaper similar product available? I really don't want to spend £120 if I can get the same product for less with a different name!

wishiwasacollie Thu 18-May-17 08:01:50

Ive used it for years and love it but i try and get it from allbeauty as it is sometimes reduced or i get one of the xmas boxes when they are reduced. It is a lot of money but it lasts for ages. It works for me.

CainDinglesLeatherJacket Thu 18-May-17 09:54:22

Thanks! I'll try and have a look at allbeauty then grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now