Talk

Advanced search

Alternative to Clinique lid smoothie?

(8 Posts)
RMC123 Tue 16-May-17 21:42:56

I wear make up everyday, not loads but when I find something I like I tend to stick with it. Mainly due to time!!
So I am gutted that Clinique have discontinued their cream eye shadow- lid smoothie. I used shades Salt and Paper - basically a neural grey base and Sassy-fras - a deep chocolate brown. They always lasted really well, easy and quick to apply and gave me a natural definition.
Can anyone recommend anything similar? Any brand considered !Cream shadow please! Thanks

RMC123 Wed 17-May-17 15:46:07

Anyone ?!

Ollivander84 Wed 17-May-17 16:36:14

Maybelline colour tattoo are good, I have on and on bronze for every day. They come in a pot and last ages

polyhymnia Wed 17-May-17 17:52:22

Laura Mercier have a nice range of eye 'bases' which can also be used in their own.

RMC123 Wed 17-May-17 18:07:41

Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming smile

Housewife2010 Wed 17-May-17 18:08:28

Have a look at the M&S Rosie for Autograph eyeshadow sticks which are excellent and a good dupe for the By Terry ones. I am obsessed with eyeshadow sticks and have loads of different high end brands, but these two are my favourite.

RMC123 Wed 17-May-17 19:41:25

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. Really useful. We actually go on holiday in a week so I think I will make the most of the airport and have a look. Hate buying makeup online as the shades never seem to be true in RL.

HairsprayQueen Wed 17-May-17 20:02:04

Mac paint pots. Lots of colours, I wear painterly every day as either a no make up looking colour corrector type thing or as a primer but they have loads of more exciting shades!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now