Talk

Advanced search

Yesterday morning Trinny on Youtube - watch it if you need cheering up

(12 Posts)
Jmangel Tue 16-May-17 13:22:19

Trinny made my morning - just watched yesterday's YouTube Monday musings and you could not make it up!! She did a demo of leg massage for saggy cellulite which had me choking with laughter (wait for the crack comment - she almost loses it!)and then a few more minutes in she called Caroline Hiron the C work.
I have been giggling to myself all morning - go watch it now if you're having a meh day - she is priceless!

BringMeTea Tue 16-May-17 14:17:38

I am warming to her. Hard to get past her boyfriend though. Are they still together? She does have amazing skin.

Jmangel Tue 16-May-17 18:09:39

Oh not sure about Saatchi - yes her skin is unbelievable but must be made of steel at the amount of scrubbing and masks it tolerates, not to mention her dermaroller!

NomDePlumeReloaded Tue 16-May-17 18:15:59

As I've said on other threads, I think she's fun to watch but her 'beauty advice' is shocking, she seems to make half of it up confused and is brutal to her skin. Her looks at this point are a combination of genes, Botox and shit quality videos blurring the imperfections.

Shurleyshummishtake Tue 16-May-17 18:17:37

I barely recognise her now! She has had so many fillers.

And amazed if she has naturally good skin as she has smoked all her life and had an alcohol problem for years

perhapsiwill Tue 16-May-17 18:55:12

Link?

Jmangel Tue 16-May-17 19:23:50

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZKcgn6oQH4&t=618s

Rubbish at links so hope this will work!

Oldraver Tue 16-May-17 19:50:57

£128...shock

Oldraver Tue 16-May-17 19:59:40

I love the label still being on the hair clip....

NomDePlumeReloaded Wed 17-May-17 08:45:16

"Aunty-po-dees" confused

Her pronounciations are atrocious. If she doesn't even know how to say it, how on earth do people trust her to know what's in it and how to use it?!

Crusoe Wed 17-May-17 12:20:38

Thanks for posting that OP it's definitely cheered me up!

burnishedsilver Wed 17-May-17 12:43:24

Wow. I found that quite draining. She should lay off the caffeine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now