Talk

Advanced search

Under eye concealer for dry sensitive skin

(7 Posts)
Bodicea Mon 15-May-17 20:19:15

I have dry, sensitive skin around my eyes and am prone to eczema. I rarely wear concealer as it seems to highlight this and when I do my eyes end up flaring up.
But as I am getting older my eye bags seem to be getting darker ( two kids under 4 not helping) and I feel like I really need something at least for when I am making an effort.
I sometimes wear an eye cream with a tint but that just isn't cutting it any more.

Anyone have the same issue and found a miracle product?

Llamallann Mon 15-May-17 21:40:12

I have the same problem with eczema/sensitive eyes. I have been using collection long lasting foundation - it's less than £5 but it's really effective, doesn't sit in dry areas and lasts all day!

Aquamarine70 Tue 16-May-17 06:51:13

I have sensitive skin & use Mac Select Cover up. It isn't a heavy coverage but blends nicely.

Ktown Tue 16-May-17 06:52:37

Clarins
But the colour range is rubbish - I am pasty so it is fine for me though
It is rich - I don't know about eczema but I use the one in the tube

hugoagogo Tue 16-May-17 08:21:29

Mabelliene eye eraser is brilliant for not creasing.
My skin is dry and prone to eczema and it doesn't irritate my skin, but I know these things are very personal.

CateGory8 Tue 16-May-17 08:38:38

If my eye area is dry I tap in a little of jojoba oil after I've applied concealer. It seems to work quite well.

planbatman Tue 16-May-17 08:42:01

Watching with interest. I have eczema on my eyelids and eyebrows. Use Rimmel wake me up foundation but it catches on the scars.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now