Talk

Advanced search

Cheaper version of footner?

(14 Posts)
FortyFacedFuckers Mon 15-May-17 09:28:50

I'm sure I was on a thread where someone recommended a cheaper version of footner but I can't find the thread, does anyone know what it was called?

YouWereRight Mon 15-May-17 09:31:01

I used a Tony Moly one from TK Maxx, it was about £6, and worked just as well as the footner one I used last year.

FortyFacedFuckers Mon 15-May-17 09:33:47

Oh thank you! I'll have a look for that one.

QueenoftheAndals Mon 15-May-17 14:40:49

I recently bought one by Purederm from TK Maxx. Fiver for 2 pairs and they work just as well as Footner.

FortyFacedFuckers Tue 16-May-17 23:58:10

Oh thank you, looks like I'm heading to tkmax

RatOnnaStick Wed 17-May-17 00:00:13

Purederm ones did fuck all for my feet. Just some slight dryness after 10 days. I have 3 leftover packs if anyone is interested?

wildone81 Wed 17-May-17 00:01:29

I got footner on Amazon for £8 last week....

Housewife2010 Wed 17-May-17 05:44:13

I tried Purederm last year and it was useless. Footner was fabulous. Footner's price varies a lot on Amazon. Its worth putting it in your basket and keeping an eye on it. I noticed it for £9.70 with Amazon Prime last week.

greengoose21 Wed 17-May-17 07:30:56

I used "baby silky foot" last year and it was brilliant. I tried again this year with another brand from eBay (can't remember the name) and it did nothing at all

QueenoftheAndals Wed 17-May-17 12:05:41

Purederm actually worked better for me than Footner! Maybe my feet didn't need that much peeling...

DeadGood Wed 17-May-17 12:57:04

Footner is satisfying but I have to wonder what is actually doing that to my feet? It can't be good for you...

This year I've been using a metal foot file (the sandpapery ones are totally useless) and Flexitol. It actually works, to my amazement.

FortyFacedFuckers Wed 17-May-17 22:19:26

Mixed reviews for purederm might just add footner to my amazon basket & watch for the price to go down as suggested.

SplatPancake Thu 18-May-17 14:11:26

DeadGood I've used some other Korean thing recommended on here last year and am now having the most awful allergic reaction around my toes - weeping wounds, dreadful itching - can barely walk.

Wish to God I'd never bothered. Better hard skin than needing a fecking crutch...

owenjonesismyhero Thu 18-May-17 22:05:17

I totally recommend Newtons chiropody sponge and you don't have to wait for your skin to peel if you want to get your feet out if the sun makes an appearance. You use it in the bath, its amazing, feet so soft afterwards, no idea where the hard skin goes:

here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now