Talk

Advanced search

COTTON no VPL knickers?

(13 Posts)
lawn Sun 14-May-17 17:29:49

Why are these so hard to find? There are massive ones at M&S and teenyweeny ones at Topshop - ideally I'd like briefs/shorts-style ones - these are the best I've found but look at the price!

Anyone seen any reasonably-priced ones in a comfortable-but-not-grannyish style anywhere? I would've thought everybody needed these!!

Oldraver Sun 14-May-17 18:05:18

Oh Thanks OP...I like cotton knickers but so many have zigzaggy elastic which irritates me...so I had looked at VPL (so no nasty elastic on the legs) but they tend not to be cotton..

The granny pants will do me fine

MrsSchadenfreude Sun 14-May-17 18:21:16

M & S do their no VPL cotton/modal knickers in high leg, Brazilian, bikini and short-style as well as granny pants. confused

lawn Sun 14-May-17 19:10:01

Thanks MrsS - I did a good search on M&S but couldn't find shorts-style cotton pants with no VPL

LockedOutOfMN Sun 14-May-17 19:18:10

Maybe not helpful, but I have some from Carrefour. They are briefs but not massive. They are cheap at 12€ for 5 pairs and totally invisible even under the tightest or flimsiest trousers in any lighting. I bought them last month. So if you're on holiday over here any time soon have a look in your nearest Carrefour. (The manufacturer is Tex).

MsMarvel Sun 14-May-17 19:20:21

www.marksandspencer.com/MSFindItemsByKeyword?searchTerm=Vpl&langId=-24&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&categoryId=0&typeAhead=

I put vpl in m and s and got loads of options..?

MsMarvel Sun 14-May-17 19:22:01

Ahhh just realised the 'cotton' that you are also looking for.... Sorry!

cannaethink Sun 14-May-17 20:27:50

I have these www.marksandspencer.com/comfort-scroll-lace-high-rise-shorts/p/p60094294?image=SD_02_T61_8047E_Y0_X_EC_90&color=BLACK&prevPage=srp
I also have the big cotton full briefs in your op. They're comfy but do give me vpl and I think look unflattering under jeans. The lace shorts are far better and more comfortable.

lawn Sun 14-May-17 21:03:08

They look good cannaethink, thank you

lawn Sun 14-May-17 21:06:27

Thanks LockedOut

margaritasbythesea Sun 14-May-17 21:48:08

Any chance of a link lockedout.? I'm off on to Carrefour tomorrow!

LockedOutOfMN Sun 14-May-17 22:09:22

I've had a quick look and can't find but I've never been on Carrefour website before, sorry, it isn't the most comprehensible (to me). They are in a multipack along with all the other ladies' pants in my local store (a medium sized Cf). Sorry not to have found the link.

margaritasbythesea Mon 15-May-17 13:34:52

Thanks for trying. The website is pants, suitably!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now