Talk

Advanced search

Dark brown felt tip eyeliner for tightlining

(7 Posts)
Whyarethebestnamestaken Sun 14-May-17 10:41:39

Looking for this really, black is too harsh and a lot of browns are a bit light and I find the felt tip pen easiest to work with.

Also if I use brown eyeliner do I need to use brown mascara or could I use black without it looking odd?

TittyGolightly Sun 14-May-17 10:42:47

I tightline with purple or dark brown eyeshadow and always use black mascara. Creates a nice illusion.

user1492554064 Sun 14-May-17 10:52:50

I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. Pricey but it stays on all day and is so easy to use! I never use brown mascara 😊

user1492554064 Sun 14-May-17 10:52:50

I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. Pricey but it stays on all day and is so easy to use! I never use brown mascara 😊

LockedOutOfMN Sun 14-May-17 10:54:02

I got one from Hema which was cheap but does the job brilliantly! Not sure the colour is exactly what you're looking for though, it's more of a hazelly brown.

IshipTomHardysohard Sun 14-May-17 11:06:13

Collection make up do a great 24 hour eyeliner in brown. Doesn't budge

domesticslattern Sun 14-May-17 11:51:55

Boots No 7 felt pen one is v good. A nice dark brown and a very precise tip. I use it with black mascara (though am yet to find a No 7 mascara I like... am on my fourth or fifth type... should probably just give up and fork out for the Lancome Hypnose I love).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now