Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried Ameliorate body lotion?

(7 Posts)
Laquila Sat 13-May-17 22:33:31

Just seen this recommended by Sali Hughes and had a quick google - obviously it's own website gives it all kinds of rave reviews but has anyone here tried it? Apparently it's the business for keratosis pilaris.

notanurse2017 Sat 13-May-17 22:35:54

I considered it but have decided to try the Palmer's lotion that Sali Hughes also recommended first. Let us know how it goes if you do try it!

ILiveForNachos Sat 13-May-17 22:40:00

I have! When pregnant I had keratosis pilaris and this stuff was an absolute god send. Now I guess there is a chance that i started using it just as my body sorted itself out but I don't think so. I recommend this to everyone!

Laquila Sun 14-May-17 09:41:53

Ooh thanks both. I have had some success with the Palmers, but it doesn't seem to work consistently for me. Eucern has too thick a texture for it to be practical for me - takes ages to rub in. I think I'll give this a go and report back.

Laquila Mon 22-May-17 20:28:08

I'm quite impressed so far! It smells like the Palmers but I think it's more effective. I haven't even been using it as frequently as suggested and I've seen (and felt) a difference in the skin on my thighs.

ILiveForNachos Mon 22-May-17 21:25:49

Ah really pleased it's working for you. Hopefully it just keeps getting better.

dryshampooer Mon 22-May-17 21:49:16

I'm a big fan of Ameliorate. Hugely improved KP on my arms and thighs. Gives skin a silky feel. I saw a big improvement after first couple of weeks and am now on my second tube.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now