Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What shall I ask for at the hairdressers to get a cut like this?

(6 Posts)
theclick Fri 12-May-17 21:37:27

Getting my hair cut tomorrow and want to ask for this sort of cut, I think I've found variations of the same one?

My hair is long, thick and a similar colour to the brunette shots (I am also getting my roots done)

AddToBasket Fri 12-May-17 21:39:19

Show your hairdresser the pics.

theclick Fri 12-May-17 21:43:58

I was planning to! lol

Would anyone know if the cut is blunt at the ends from that though?

creamcheeseandlox Sat 13-May-17 15:54:17

To me that just looks like a layered haircut and the waves have been styled in.

imjessie Sat 13-May-17 17:23:14

It's just straight thick hair hat has been tonged. Should be easily don't but will require styling daily to achieve this look .

mowglik Sat 13-May-17 19:58:06

My hair looks like this and it's just a layered cut with waves. If your hair is straight you can just use tongs on straightener to get waves like these. Not sure if it's blunt cut or what that means confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: