Talk

Advanced search

Help me! What do you do with your cards?

(12 Posts)
Fucktifyno Fri 12-May-17 15:14:32

I need a new purse, but I am always restricted by the fact I have about eleventy billion cards, I use them all, so I need to carry them. What do you all do? Do you have some magical wallety type item? Do you have a separate thing for cards and cash?

Help please! Thanks

daimbardiva Fri 12-May-17 16:05:31

I've just bought a separate card holder as I'm so fed up of carrying a massive wallet the size of a small country. So I'm trialling a small purse for money that I can also pop one or two cards in if I need to alongside the card holder for everything else. Working ok so far!

Fucktifyno Fri 12-May-17 21:52:29

Thanks daim, what is your card holder like?

GlitteryFluff Fri 12-May-17 21:54:09

Apparantly there's an app you can virtually store cards on, obviously not bank cards but loyalty cards for shops etc might be worth looking into.

NEmum Fri 12-May-17 21:55:49

I have a separate card holder too - metallic gold one from aspinal of London.

Gazelda Fri 12-May-17 21:59:35

Glittery I saw that app mentioned on this week's ^ moneysavingexper^t newsletter.

Fucktifyno Fri 12-May-17 22:04:55

Ooh @GlitteryFluff that sounds interesting, I will have a look at that

ilovecherries Fri 12-May-17 23:29:26

Stocard the app is called. I'm not terribly good at using it though. I have my purse out already to pay, the last thing I want to do is get my phone out, get past the security screen, flip through my virtual cards to find the right one, etc. It ends up easier just to use the actual card.

IsadoraQuagmire Sat 13-May-17 14:45:46

I installed Stocard on my phone months ago, tried to use it in Waitrose, Sainsburys and Superdrug and it didn't work in any of them confused I keep meaning to try it somewhere else, but I always forget about it when I'm actually in a shop...

IsadoraQuagmire Sat 13-May-17 14:46:53

Ilovecherries That's exactly what I think!

bojorojo Sat 13-May-17 16:19:28

Selfridges have loads on line. All prices!

Fucktifyno Mon 15-May-17 16:18:50

Thanks all, I am going to have a look!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now