Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy narrow fitting shoes in central London?

(9 Posts)
AwakeCantSleep Fri 12-May-17 11:58:22

My feet are very narrow (especially the heels) - probably a B width, size 4 1/2. I find it incredibly difficult to find shoes that fit. It's virtually impossible in my town.

I'm in the central London tomorrow morning, and thought it might be a good idea to look for shoes. Does anyone have a recommendation where to look? My budget isn't huge. I'm not looking for anything fancy - court shoes with ankle strap, and something comfy to wear day to day.

Any hints and tips greatly appreciated!

AwakeCantSleep Fri 12-May-17 17:18:29

Anyone?

elephantcuddles Fri 12-May-17 17:26:32

My grandma had a narrow foot and swore by Salvatore ferragamo shoes. Sorry I can't be of more help.

woodhill Fri 12-May-17 17:30:09

No, I think most narrow shoe companies are situated in other places like Medissa in Leeds. I'm a B and can get away with Dune. I ordered sandals from the USA off Amazon recently due to desperation.

Petalbird Fri 12-May-17 18:04:45

Don't bother and buy something Chinese off ebay walking around in my new sandals that have just come they are tight and fit my tiny narrow feet so so well so so happy

woodhill Fri 12-May-17 18:10:53

Petal - how do you get the right size?

Petalbird Fri 12-May-17 18:13:22

Same as UK size maybe a touch smaller. They don't say the width but I have bought Chinese before and they seem to be naturally narrow

AwakeCantSleep Sat 13-May-17 14:37:30

Thanks all. Following the comments here, shoe shopping is off the agenda for today. Instead I went to see the Giacometti exhibition at the Tate Modern smile

JaceLancs Sat 13-May-17 17:08:24

I have narrow feet and find dune and Peter kaiser fit me best

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now