Talk

Advanced search

Tubing mascara recommendations

(12 Posts)
OftheUppahUplands Wed 10-May-17 18:17:57

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent tubing mascara please? Ideally high street rather than a high end. I'm sick of my mascara ending up smeared around my eyes and an eye infection means it needs replacing anyway.

Thanks in advance

Theycalledmethewildrose Wed 10-May-17 18:23:43

Following. I bought a Japanese one on eBay based on a recommendation on here before and it was superb.

Currently using the Mac one and wouldn't recommend it particularly.

flouncybeetroot Wed 10-May-17 20:34:38

I use the L'Oréal double extension tubing mascara- it doesn't give me panda eyes at all! The only odd thing is that it is removed by warm water, not oil based make up removers, but that's not a hardship considering there's no panda eyes

Theycalledmethewildrose Wed 10-May-17 20:53:14

They have to be removed by warm water Flouncy as you are effectively melting them to remove them. This is why we don't get panda eyes.

tickleyourfancyyourself Wed 10-May-17 20:54:50

Clinique Lash Power.
It was recommended to me on here about 3 years ago and I've never gone back.

SlipperyLizard Wed 10-May-17 20:56:46

I use the No 7 one, have tried Estée Lauder double wear, the Clinique one and the eyeko one - I haven't really found much difference so just go for the cheapest!

LemonadeWithACherry Fri 12-May-17 18:18:03

I have the No 7 one and it's incredible. I won't use another mascara now I've found it! No panda eyes or wearing off and as a bonus I now find my contact lenses much more comfortable too.

needastrongone Fri 12-May-17 19:27:20

Clinique Lash Power. I didn't know it was a tubing mascara but I've used it for nearly 3/4 years. It never smudges or rubs off. I've occasionally tried others, and immediately regret it. It's about £20 I think from Amazon.

Plainandsimple Fri 12-May-17 21:07:42

Clinique Lash Power if you're feeling flush, Boots No 7 if not so much. Both do a great job, No 7 brush is slightly scratchy but that's about the only difference I can find.

PurpleBirch Fri 12-May-17 21:10:30

Another vote for the No7 one - I always used Estee Lauder until I discovered this. Its's really good, I'm a total convert.

Ktown Fri 12-May-17 21:19:58

No7 gold tube
Fluttery and don't move
Always on 3 for 2

megletthesecond Fri 12-May-17 21:24:53

No.7.
I've tested it in torrential rain when out running. Didn't budge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now