Talk

Advanced search

Fake Eyelashes

(5 Posts)
Turquoisa Tue 09-May-17 21:54:35

Can anyone recommend good fake eyelashes available on the high street

Kazups22 Fri 12-May-17 06:14:19

I'm not great with eyelashes but have been using eyelure 101 recently for parties. Lightweight and natural looking. Plus they stayput!

ParadiseLaundry Fri 12-May-17 06:45:45

Sorry because I have never seen them on the high street but you might well be able to get them there, Red Cherry lashes are great, nice, soft flexible band. They last forever with careful care too. They are quite cheap too. You can get them on Amazon.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of those plastic Eyelure ones, they are really uncomfortable. If you desperately need some from high street I would get human hair or mink hair.

Turquoisa Fri 12-May-17 07:47:24

I've seen them in random places even in primark for a pound which was still not enough to tempt me. I was thinking of getting the girls aloud ones (which may not even be around ) in Superdrug's. although there are quite a few beauticians doing lashes now which last for 2-3 weeks but cost £25 which is a bit steep for me. Thanks for the suggestions

Turquoisa Fri 12-May-17 07:54:53

Just realised that it should be false eyelashes blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now