Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a 32k bikini!!!!

(7 Posts)
Exploretheunexplored23 Sun 07-May-17 19:08:52

Hello ladies!

I am going on holiday in 2 weeks. I bought a flirtelle bikini which i was so pleased with but it got caught in the back of my drawer and the clasp broke this morning.

I cant find another bikini that I like! There seems to be about 20 different ones to pick from and thats it. Just the same curvy kate ones everywhere. Ive looked on fig leaves, bravissimo, ebay, amazon, belle lingerie, lingerie outlet store, house of fraser and brastop.

Theres some really nice ones up to a GG cup but it narrows so much after that. Ive learnt so much about finding large bras on this thread please help!

I dont mind spending up to about 35 pounds for the top for the right bikini. I dont mind if its moulded or not.

Would like something nautical or red but if anyone sees something a bit different i am completely open to suggestions!

Thank you

Exploretheunexplored23 Sun 07-May-17 19:17:13

Sorry i meant to add that the flirtelle bikini that I had now seems to be out of stock everywhere now! But it broke without too much hardship so would be cautious about buying it again.

OdinsLoveChild Sun 07-May-17 19:22:45

Possibly more than £35 but anything here worth a try? www.bravissimo.com/collections/bikinis/?limit=16&page=1&sortBy=default&f_size[]=32k

OdinsLoveChild Sun 07-May-17 19:24:29

This ones the right size and colour but over your budget. www.bravissimo.com/products/key-west-bikini-top-rednavy-sw229rdn/

GloriaV Sun 07-May-17 19:49:24

There's a couple of Panache ones on Amazon
www.amazon.co.uk/d/cp8/Panache-Holly-Balconnet-Bikini-Top/B006PDOFEI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1494182829&sr=8-2&keywords=bikini+32k&tag=mumsnetforum-21

JamieLannistersFuckButler Sun 07-May-17 20:00:05

Goodness girl, take the top with the broken clasp to an alterations/repair place or seamstress and get the clasp replaced!

You may not get a colour match, but the bikini will still "work" ;-)

JamieLannistersFuckButler Sun 07-May-17 20:06:56

Or, I see that Flirtelle is a Brastop brand - "Exclusive" to them, so presumably made for them.

Email them and see if they can supply a new clasp for the bikini.
(Lay it on heavy about how fragile the clasp was).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now