Talk

Advanced search

Good strapless bra for F cup norks???

(13 Posts)
MaQueen Sun 30-Apr-17 14:16:32

Right, having lost a wee bit of weight my norks have gone down from a 34 G to a 34E, which is good.

But, I am in desperate need of a properly supportive, strapless bra - does such an item actually insist (and doesn't resemble a parachute harness).

cashmerecardigans Sun 30-Apr-17 14:19:52

Wonder bra ultimate strapless is amazing, only one that has ever worked for me and I'm a 32FF

MrsLettuce Sun 30-Apr-17 14:20:56

The wonderbra ultimate strapless is very good indeed. Comes up small in the band so you'd probably need to try a few sizes

Frouby Sun 30-Apr-17 14:21:45

Flowing as I would love a supportive strapless bra. Am a 34j tho so it's difficult enough to find normal bras never mind strapless!

msrisotto Sun 30-Apr-17 14:23:16

I've all but given up I must say. The wonderbra strapless ultimate is probably the best, but it's not much fun to wear. None of them are. The rubbery strips that grip onto your skin really do their job. Leaves me with red marks and is pretty uncomfortable.

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 30-Apr-17 14:30:23

Wonderbra Ultimate is the best I've tried. I think they go up to an F cup.

SewButtons Sun 30-Apr-17 14:33:34

I've never gotten on with any wonderbra.
I'm a 32G and love my Curvy Kate strapless bra- I've worn it on rollercoasters with no problems.

MaQueen Sun 30-Apr-17 14:39:16

Thanks smile

Will try the Wonderbra one - it's not going to make me look like a buxom, 18th century serving wench though is it, if I wear a scoop/v-neck?

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 30-Apr-17 14:44:07

I've worn it on rollercoasters with no problems.

😅

The ultimate pressure test for a strapless bra!

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 30-Apr-17 14:45:25

You should be okay in a scoop neck. Just avoid carrying pitchers of mead and wearing a frilly bonnet!

MaQueen Sun 30-Apr-17 17:38:46

Yes, and I'll refrain from bobbing a quick curtsey and saying "Why, thank yea kind Sir' grin

mycatloveslego Sun 30-Apr-17 17:42:32

Curvy Kate is the best one I've found and I've tried A LOT of strapless bras for my 34F's. Got mine from Bravissimo. It stayed in place after a night out jumping up and down on the dance floor, nothing short of a miracle!

mycatloveslego Sun 30-Apr-17 17:43:07

Oh, and it's so comfortable I wear it with the straps on sometimes as a day bra.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now