Talk

Advanced search

Keep fit video recommend

(9 Posts)
choppednutaddict Sun 30-Apr-17 12:11:27

Can anyone recommend a decent keep fit DVD? Still trying to tone up the tummy and get the gap back between the thighs after pregnancy.

Spam88 Sun 30-Apr-17 12:16:44

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Brutal but does the job.

Don't think I've had a thigh gap since I was a foetus though so can't speak as to whether it'll bring that back 😂

AnotheBloodyChinHair Sun 30-Apr-17 12:28:02

Yes Jillian Michaels is fantastic but nothing seems to affect my thighs. They're always just huge.

chloechloe Sun 30-Apr-17 13:13:20

Jillian Michaels is amazing - it's hard at the start but it really does work!

Swimminguphill Sun 30-Apr-17 13:49:32

"When you realise your potential, when you see what you can do, it's going to translate into every other facet of your life"... Sorry got carried away there 😂. I have just started 60 day 6 pack and it is brill wink

Chicinwellies Sun 30-Apr-17 14:01:38

Davina Intense. Both times I've done it three times a week for a month I've looked and felt genuinely different!

Cherrypie32 Sun 30-Apr-17 14:52:42

Another vote for 30 day shred here, you can build up to the really hard workout going through stages so not tooo bad. Changed my body shape more than eating less.

choppednutaddict Sun 30-Apr-17 18:38:38

Great thanks everyone smile

Lambzig Sun 30-Apr-17 19:38:06

I have been a fan of Jillian's DVDs for a couple of years,but a friend got me into the Joe Wicks hiit workouts on YouTube.

I thought I was already toned, but I lost five inches off my waist in two weeks doing his hiit training alongside my usual runs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now