Talk

Advanced search

Beauty and the Boutique - anyone use her recommendations?

(8 Posts)
SomewhereNow Sat 29-Apr-17 21:32:25

This popped up on my FB and while I'm not always a fan of beauty bloggers I found her quite interesting and easy to watch. Just wondered if anyone had tried some of the products she recommends as I'm quite tempted by a few eg Veil, Watercolour Blush, Heliose (?) SPF etc.

OhHolyJesus Sat 29-Apr-17 21:33:53

I've tried the under eye concealer - invisible veil something? Really like it and I'll try the Daniel sandier stuff once my benefit posie tint runs out.

healthyheart Sat 29-Apr-17 21:34:47

Yes me! It came up on my fb too and I don't really wear much make up....I got the blush and veil and I really enjoy using them.

explodingkittens Sat 29-Apr-17 21:36:27

I bought the Daniel Sandler watercolour blush after reading her blog, which I do really love. (And an eyebrow razor, which I'm not so sure about!)

mumprocrastinating Sun 30-Apr-17 05:15:23

She popped up on my fb feed too, and I found her very watchable although it's rare for me to watch fb advert videos. I bought the Heliocare cream, veil fix pen, and Daniel Sandler blush. Rave reviews all around! Those 3 products have become my daily staples.

MaidenMotherCrone Sun 30-Apr-17 05:22:51

Same as pp. It's very, very good stuff.

suze28 Sun 30-Apr-17 08:43:10

She's the makeup artist for Max Factor too. I've been intrigued by the watercolour blush but not tried it yet.

TittyGolightly Sun 30-Apr-17 08:47:50

Tried the mascara and primer but didn't really get on with them (but I have weird lashes).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now